The home offers effortless living, across a single level, on a 1,748m2 corner block, showcasing a glorious view of Mount Beerburrum. Consisting of four bedrooms + a study, two separate living areas, central galley style kitchen, covered alfresco entertaining area with a 5.8m x 8.3m flyover, separate laundry, and double lock up garage.
The grounds are flat and with full colorbond fencing there is masses of room for children and pets to play outdoors – more sunshine, less screen time! You can keep a watchful eye on them from the patio over a cuppa, (or something stronger) as you soak up the fresh air and the stunning mountain outlook. This is truly the good life, savour it!
Pristine inside and out, there is not a cent to be spent…just move straight in, put the champagne on ice, and relax in comfort and impeccable style from day one! Features include; easy-care tiled floors in study and both living rooms, split system air-conditioning in media room, ceiling fans, stone benches in kitchen, separate shower and bath in main bathroom, 5.6kW solar power, and a 9m x 7m (x 4m high) powered shed with 3.6m height clearance for a caravan!
Walking distance to primary school, rail link to Brisbane, and the charming, historic township of Beerburrum – a lovely, friendly, safe community to live in and raise a family. Just one hour to Brisbane down the motorway or on the train, and 40 minutes to Caloundra’s spectacular beaches. Not to mention, bordering the iconic Glass House Mountains. You can have the best of both worlds, gentle hinterland living without compromise. What are you waiting for?
Click link for the Interactive Floor Plan – https://interactive.premierdigitalphotography.net/?id=30081&/
Click Link for Video Tour – https://youtu.be/RcQVMD_2YKA
Features of 11 Wollemi Street, Beerburrum:
- 4 beds, 2 bath, family room, dining room, lounge / media & study
- Immaculate, lowset, contemporary home
- Fully fenced and level 1,748m2 corner block, with town water
- Gated side access to large 9m x 7m (x 4m high) shed
- Stone bench tops, quality fixtures and fittings – nothing to be spent
- Fabulous yard for children & pets to play safely
- Children’s playground equipment included in sale
- Glorious views of Mount Beerburrum
- Walk to town amenities incl, school & rail
- Just one hour to Brisbane via M1 or train