Nestled on a usable 1.5 acres of fenced land, with town water, is this charming, character filled Queenslander.
The polished timber floors are complimented by the ornate ceilings, giving a warm ambience to the home that is lost in todays world of brick boxes.
This old world charm is offset by the modern kitchen – with stainless steel appliances – which flows through the air conditioned open plan living area, and out onto the verandah that overlooks the horse paddock.
For those who live to ride, the Ewen Maddock Dam Horse riding trail is a short trot down the road, you don’t even have to cross a road to get there. And for those who love a surf, the property is located only 20minutes to Caloundras sandy beaches, excellent restaurants, and shopping centres.
• 1.5 Acres of fenced land with town water
• Charming 3 bed, 1 bath (2 WCs) Queenslander
• Polished timber floors and ornate ceilings
• Modern kitchen
• Walking distance to horse riding trails
• 20 minutes to beach, shopping and restaurants.