Set high on the 5,533m2 block with 2 street access, elevated to catch the breezes, and offering lovely bush views from every room – the spacious 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home provides an escape from the daily grind.
Enter through the solar powered gate and meander your way beneath the trees as you approach the elevated home. As you enter, you are greeted with a large, central, open plan living area boasting solid timber floors and high ceilings with beautiful lighting. This living area flows out onto the view catching front deck, also the rear paved patio set amongst the greenery, providing 2 relaxing and private entertaining areas.
The practical, central kitchen has expansive stone benchtops, gas cooktop, 900mm oven and range hood as well as a pantry and plenty of cupboards.
Cleverly designed, the master suite is at one end of the house, complete with large well ventilated walk in robe, and ensuite with double vanities, stone benchtops, and more. The other end of the house offers children or guests their own space with a separate living room, 3 bedrooms, the family bathroom, also a powder room with 2nd WC, and a spacious laundry exiting to the back deck and garden.
The house is built with the Queensland climate in mind and has roof, wall and under floor insulation, ceiling fans in every room (4 in the main living area), solar hot water and is also raised off the ground to allow air to circulate underneath the home.
All this and more, including 53,000L of stored rainwater, and a separate 35m2 powered shed, accessed from the second driveway leading into the property.
• 5,533m2, fully fenced, 2 street access
• Elevated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living home
• Timber floors, high ceilings, stone benchtops throughout
• Private bush outlook from every room
• Private rear patio gets great breezes
• Covered front deck with lovely outlook
• Roof, wall, and under floor insulation
• High roofed double carport suitable for caravan
• Separate 35m2 garage with power
• Solar hot water
• 53,000 litres stored rainwater
• Registered “Garden for Wildlife”