Set on a picturesque 2,401m block with council reserve and a creek as your backdrop, yet an easy walk to shops, schools, parks, playgrounds and rail link to Brisbane, is this original Queenslander home.
Stacked with all the character of yesteryear, from timber floorboards, and timber joinery, to all the fretwork and lovely little touches that give these homes their amazing feel. The home boasts 4 bedrooms, air conditioned living, and views over the natural reserve that the property backs onto.
Outside, there is a 6m x 9m shed which has been partially converted into a self-contained studio. It has its own bathroom and a kitchenette setup and would be a perfect guest accommodation, teenagers retreat or potential granny flat.
The land is mostly level, with established gardens for added privacy. The property has all town services and also boasts 2kW of Solar power. For the kids, there is plenty of room to play in the yard and there is an in-ground swimming pool. Or they could choose to explore the adjoining park/creek area.
- Private, picturesque half acre.
- Backing onto council reserve and creek.
- 4 Bedroom original Queenslander home.
- Separate semi self-contained studio.
- All town services, plus 2 kW Solar power
- Walking distance to: Parks, Playgrounds, Daycare, Primary and High School, Doctors, Shops (incl Woolworths, Aldi, Target and Supa IGA), Cafes, Restaurants, and Train Station.