Nestled in the shadows of Mt Tibrogargan, in the Sunshine Coast hinterland is this resort style, pet friendly retirement villa.
Community facilities include:
- Community Centre with well equipped kitchen, entertaining and functions area, extensive library (books, movies /videos etc)
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Ladies’ hairdressing room
- Workshop for the handyman/woman
- Active social and functions committee
The community also has a very generous fee structure including cheap power and water (you only pay for the excess)… and most importantly… NO EXIT FEES! All communal areas (and between living areas) landscaped and maintained as well.
All located, minutes from two town centres (Glasshouse Mountains and Beerwah), 20 mins to Morayfield and 30mins to Caloundra and the Coast.
Villa # 74
A modern well maintained, air-conditioned, ground-level, 2 bedroom villa with an extended living area which could be converted to a 3rd bedroom if desired.
A nice timber-topped kitchen with all modern facilities including gas cooking, rangehood, microwave, large fridge, dishwasher, big pantry, plus plenty of cupboards and bench space.