Situated on a fully fenced 1,128m2 of level land, walking distance to all of Landsborough amenities, is this lowset 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, complete with an inground swimming pool and a 3 bay shed.
Features of the property include:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom has ensuite and small walk-in robe
- 2 bathrooms, one recently renovated
- Near-new kitchen with convection cooktop and plumbed fridge space
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Cosy fireplace for the few cold winter nights
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Large, fully fenced 1128m2 block
- Covered outdoor entertainment area, overlooking the pool and gardens
- Inground saltwater swimming pool
- Separate spa which can be heated to 41˚C
- 5 kW solar power system
- Large 3-door lockup shed/garage with lights, multiple power points and TV aerial
- Separately fenced shady yard with chicken coop
- Small native garden with established shrubs plus 1 mango and 1 macadamia nut tree
Located right in the heart of Landsborough, everything is a short stroll away. 5 minute walk to primary school and Kindergarten. 3 minute walk to the transport hub at Landsborough Train Station (Sunshine Coast Line Brisbane-Gympie), with connecting buses to University of Sunshine Coast, Australia Zoo, Maroochydore, Caloundra and Maleny. 5 minute walk to shopping centre with IGA, bakery, butcher, post office, early childhood centre, medical and dental services, pharmacy, pathology, physio, hair and beauty, pool shop, newsagency, pub, cafes, eateries and more.
Landsborough is a quaint hinterland township, located just a 20 minute drive to the beaches, shopping centres, restaurants, and attractions of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Call today to book your own private viewing of this excellent “box ticker” of a property.